Grid Marble Serving PlatterRs. 20,480.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 7 - 10 working days
Free shipping for orders above INR 2000
Featured in the New York times holiday gift guide, this black and pink checkered marble serving platter is bringing the zing to your next party. A platter made by combining two contrasting marbles, the Grid Platter is handmade by skilled craftsmen over 42 days from start to finish. Its uniqueness lies in the inlaid grid pattern, a refreshing minimal take on traditional ornamentation seen in Indian palaces. Each piece was individually handcrafted by artists skilled in traditional marble crafts making this piece a reinterpretation of a classical art form and a celebration of nature. Make this the highlight of your kitchen or dining table.
Other Kingdom is an international design brand that blends traditional handcraft with machine manufacturing to create avant-garde pieces that experiment with form and aesthetic. Each product is made using responsible manufacturing and local materials in small batches to reduce excess or waste.
- This product is labor intensive taking 42 days to make and four artists.
- The attractive natural patterns and beauty of contrasting marbles make this piece eye-catching both as serveware and as a decorative tabletop piece.
- Composed of marble.
- Dimensions of 13.8 x 0.6 inches.
- Wipe regularly to keep the marble surface from blemish.
- Designed in New York and handcrafted in India.