Hand-beaten Copper Platters (Set of 2)Rs. 2,699.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 7 - 10 working days
Free shipping for orders above INR 2000
A beautiful 100% copper platters to place your trinkets and knick knacks. These platters are crafted using traditional Tambat craftsmen and hand-beaten for added shine and durability and stunning design. These could be used as cheese or dessert platters. Style them on your dinner or coffee table with with marble / wood platters, or by the side of your bed to keep your jewellery and other trinkets.
Vilaasita offers aesthetically designed, sustainably produced and handcrafted products by innovatively combining age-old technique with contemporary style, a celebration of all things beautiful.
- Dimensions of diameter 5.75 inches (small) & 7.5 inches (medium).
- Place a butter or lace paper on the platters when you are serve food to avoid contact with the lacquer.
- When copper is exposed to atmosphere, natural oxidation process causes it to darken. The lacquer coat helps to slow down the oxidation process but over time copper will develop patina.
- Use a non abrasive, soft cloth to clean lacquered copper products. Refrain from using any detergents or cleaning solutions.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.