Gold Plated Ring in Navy And OchreRs. 2,800.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above INR 2000
The gold-plated ring in navy and ochre is a timeless piece that we just can’t get enough of. The geometric shapes are inspired by tribal symbols found in dense jungles. Featuring delicate thread embroidery upon a mighnight navy blue silk base, the ring is a perfect blend of Indian tradition and modern design. This unique ring adds just a bit of drama to a monchrome work outfit.
Akihi makes unique statement jewellery using ancient Indian embroideries traditionally associated with fabrics and repurposing them in contemporary jewellery. On a canvas of silk, a medley of beads and threads are intertwined together to create a delicate accessory.
- The blue accent of the ring perfectly compliments our Polka Blue and White Print Dress.
- Dimensions of 4.2 x 4.2 cm.
- Composed of cotton thread, silk, 22k gold-plated lacquered brass.
- Keep jewellery dry and away from water, lotions, makeup, and fragrances. store jewellery in original box and handle with care.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.