Sunset Ring in Gold and OrangeRs. 3,700.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above INR 2000
This eye-catching gold ring has been inspired by the colour of the sunset and is every bit as beautiful. Created using traditional embroidery technique (zardozi) on silk, and adjustable to fit perfectly, the ring has a 22k gold-plated brass base. Brighten up any outfit with this statement ring.
Akihi makes unique statement jewellery using ancient Indian embroideries traditionally associated with fabrics and repurposing them in contemporary jewellery. On a canvas of silk, a medley of beads and threads are intertwined together to create a delicate accessory.
- Wear with a monochrome Green Silk Shift dress to add an unexpected pop of colour.
- Dimensions of 5.2 x 5.2 cm.
- Composed of glass beads, silk, 22k gold-plated lacquered brass.
- Keep jewellery dry and away from water, lotions, makeup, and fragrances. Store jewellery in original box and handle with care.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.