Contemporary Stud Drop EarringsRs. 3,300.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above INR 2000
Inspired by the simplicity and elegance of raindrops on a stormy night, these contemporary earrings are a hallmark of modern jewelry. Crafted using traditional embroidery technique (zardozi), these earrings exude a subtle charm. Each drop is a different colour, and the timeless combination of grey, black, and blue makes this pair one that you’ll reach for again and again.
Akihi makes unique statement jewellery using ancient Indian embroideries traditionally associated with fabrics and repurposing them in contemporary jewellery. On a canvas of silk, a medley of beads and threads are intertwined together to create a delicate accessory.
- Style with our Contemporary Oversized White Shirt, or Forest Green Cotton Seperates.
- Dimensions of 5 x 1.4 cm.
- Composed of cotton thread, silk, 22k gold-plated lacquered brass.
- Store jewellery in a dry place and away from water, lotions, makeup, and fragrances.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.