Heart of Gold Embroidered Stud EarringsRs. 3,800.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above INR 2000
With their hypnotizing geometric motif and a luxurious 22K gold plated brass frame, these earrings carry mystery and appeal. Handcrafted and hand-embroidered by 8 artists over 12 days, each piece features intricate beadwork on an opulent silk base framed in gold. A treasure worth keeping! Easily worn with a black or monochrome dress for a pop of evening glamour.
Akihi makes unique statement jewellery using ancient Indian embroideries traditionally associated with fabrics and repurposing them in contemporary jewellery. On a canvas of silk, a medley of beads and threads are intertwined together to create a delicate accessory.
- Wear compliments to work with these gold-plated brass earrings featuring traditional hand-embroidery on silk paired with a gorgeous silk saree or dress.
- Composition includes silk, 22K gold plating, lacquered and nickel free brass, metal wire for the embroidery
- Store in a dry place, away from water, lotion, makeup and fragrances
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off while getting ready
- Designed and handcrafted in India.