Baroque Amethyst Stud EarringsRs. 8,385.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above INR 2000
A spirited and soulful piece, each amethyst used in the making of this pair of studs has been carefully handpicked and selected for its natural beauty left uncut. Engraved into a 22K gold-plated casing and fringed in delicate freshwater pearls. This piece is completely artisanal, every step in the 10 step making process is handmade and involves a skilled craft. The stringing of pearls is an ancient Indian technique dating back to era of Maharajahs, wherein each pearl is individually strung to the jewel, this design has created 18 jobs. These studs will shine starlight when paired with an evening dress or a crisp shirt or top.
- Each stone used in the making of this pair has been carefully handpicked for quality and used in its natural form.
- Composed of 65% stones and 35% brass.
- Dimensions of 0.8 L and 1 W inches.
- Avoid direct contact with grease / high temperature. Do not spray perfume directly on the jewellery. Clean the jewellery with a soft cotton cloth and warm water.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.