Baroque Pearl Stud EarringsRs. 8,385.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above INR 2000
The classic pearl gets a chic update with this pair of delicate baroque pearls cast in a 22k gold-plated frame and trimmed with a fun, natural freshwater pearl-lined fringe. Modern and elegant, wear these pearl earrings to work with a classic white shirt or combine them with the necklace for a fun evening cocktail outfit. The stringing of pearls used in the design of the earrings is an ancient Indian technique wherein each piece is strung individually by hand to the stud.
- This piece took ten steps to make from raw material to finished product and created 18 jobs.
- Each stone used in the making of this pair has been carefully handpicked for quality and is uncut and in its natural form.
- Composed of 65% stones and 35% brass.
- Dimensions of 0.8 (length) and 1(width) in inches
- Avoid direct contact with grease / high temperature. Do not spray perfume directly on the jewellery. Clean the jewellery with a soft cotton cloth and warm water.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.