London Patch Shirt in Organic CottonRs. 13,000.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 3 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above INR 2000
Assorted sweets, candy canes, and cream biscuits come to mind when you lay eyes on this beautiful patchwork shirt. This shirt is one of a kind, each patch is hand dyed in ancient natural dyeing techniques and handwoven on traditional shuttle looms. Each colour is made from a special ingredient - the green from leaves of Wedilia plant, the brown from myrobalan fruits and the blue from clitoria flowers. Handwoven together in 100% organic cotton dyed, this piece takes 70 days to make by 9 skilled artists. Wear it with the patch skirt for a coordinated workwear ensemble or pop it over a short denim for an oversized hip look.
Oshadi is designed in London keeping in mind simple, functional and architectural aesthetics, and handmade in India with traditional craft techniques and sustainable materials. Each collection is crafted using natural, recycled and organic fibers, using hand weaving and natural dyeing techniques by local highly skilled craftspeople.
- Wear with the patch skirt or a pin-striped trousers to work.
- Composed of 100% organic cotton.
- Oversized Fit. Our model is 168 cm tall and is wearing size S.
- Since natural dyeing raw materials are grown, produced and dyed by tribes in remote villages and the organic cotton fabric is handwoven by artisan communities in rural India. The making of this shirt helps the tribal and rural economy flourish.
- Hand wash separately in cold water, do not wring, do not bleach. Iron on medium heat.
- Designed in London and handcrafted in India.
Shop The Look
Pair this skirt with the Patch shirt for a coordinated workwear look and beautiful handcrafted leather sandals for a summer lunch date.