Gold Sierra Studs MiniRs. 12,800.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above INR 2000
A replica of the Sierra studs in mini, this collectible is sculpted by hand in a single piece of silver and polished in 22K Gold, the Sierra studs are a visual study of an alpine landscape complete with ridges, tors, summits, and valleys. As a celebration of the beauty of nature, each piece exhibits a love for topography. Shining in gold, this piece of jewellery is an expression of organic minimalism through an architectural lens. ÊWear it with your hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail and a sharp jumpsuit or evening dress.
Misho’s jewellery collection is characterised by a vocabulary of clean lines, architectural forms and simplified geometric shapes. Each piece is sculpted as modern architecture for the body.
- The piece uses techniques that combine traditional silversmithing with a contemporary approach to design.
- Show off this architectural piece with a off-shoulder top and pulled-back hair.
- Composed of Sterling silver and 22k gold.
- Store in a soft pouch separate from other jewellery. Wear after applying perfume, hairspray and make-up. Remove before bathing, swimming or exercising. Clean your plated jewelry gently, and do not rub it.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.