Oil & Mist Organic Skincare for FaceRs. 5,058.incl of all taxes
The bundle of Himalayan Rose Water Spray and Wild Seaberry Facial Oil is an essential for your daily skin rejuvenation routine. The Himalayan Rose Water Spray is widely sought after for its decadent aromatic beauty and healing properties. Made by himalayan women who carefully hand-harvest the queen of flowers - the Damask rose, the refreshing mist is a great toner to maintain your skins elasticity and hydrate tired skin. The Wild Seaberry Facial Oil is made from the indigenous seabuckthorn berry, hand harvested by Ladakhi women in the pristine mountain air at over 13,000 feet. This seaberry oil for the face is replete with Omega 7, contains high content of Vitamins A, C and E to rejuvenate and repair the skin for a natural glow.
Founded in 2012, Purearth is a wild harvested, artisanal skincare and wellness brand, which equally values the ingredients, maker and the customer. Deep-rooted in the traditional wisdom of Ayurveda, they believe in helping create immersive experiences through a desire to rejuvenate simplicity, and create a culture of conscious consumption.
Each Purearth creation you buy makes you a co -creator - supporting fair trade, income generation for grassroots producers and marginalized women, and reducing gender bias.
- The Oil+Mist organic skincare set is designed to be used as a toner after your cleansing ritual, and followed by the facial oil to replenish your skin overnight.
- Himalayan Rose Water Spray : Spritz onto the face as a toner to hydrate and refresh skin at home, work or on the go! Mist evenly all over face to prep skin at the start of your skincare ritual or to set makeup.
- Wild Seaberry Facial Oil : Massage a few drops of this precious, ruby golden oil onto damp, clean skin and to your lashes and brows as a serious night time treatment oil.
- Breathe, as you allow its goodness to sink in.
- Himalayan Rose Water Spray : 100% rosa damascena (flower) hydrosol
- Wild Seaberry facial Oil : 100% himalayan seabuckthorn berry oil.
Avoid direct contact with the eyes, store in a cool dry place.
Handmade with love in India, free from animal cruelty, alcohol and parabens.