The Dollhouse Denim SkirtRs. 12,000.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 3 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above INR 2000
A surreal dress with pin-stripes that possesses the old-world charm of pocket notebooks and ledger files. This delicate strap dress is made from homegrown organic cotton, hand-dyed in ancient natural indigo dyeing technique and handwoven by highly skilled artisans. This relaxed yet functional style features a square neckline, sharp pleats that sit below your hips and tie belt and patch pockets at the back. This piece is handwoven and takes 70 days to make by 9 skilled artists.
Oshadi is designed in London keeping in mind simple, functional and architectural aesthetics, and handmade in India with traditional craft techniques and sustainable materials. Each collection is crafted using natural, recycled and organic fibers, using hand weaving and natural dyeing techniques by local highly skilled craftspeople.
- Multi-tasks across your wardrobe pairing with skirts and culottes for an off-duty look or with pants to work.
- Composed of 60% organic cotton and 40 % linen.
- Hand-dyed using extracts from the Clitoria flower.
- Hand wash separately in cold water, do not wring, do not bleach. Dry in shade. Iron on medium heat.
- Designed in London and handcrafted in India.